New hudl user saying hi

The place to say hello and introduce yourself!

New hudl user saying hi

Postby steveb » 05 Nov 2013, 15:03

Hi, I picked up 2 hudl's a few days ago from my local Tesco's, one for myself, the other for my wife. These are our first Android based devices, we are finding our way around the OS and apps. Previously I've used Apple kit for the last 16 years, knowing it fairly well as I work for an Apple authorised service provider. I already run Windows 7 under boot camp, and wanted to familiarise myself with the Android system, plus have a usable device without incurring a huge outlay. Tesco club card vouchers and doubling up almost covered the total cost. The hudl appears to be good value for money and we are getting more familiar with it on a daily basis. My wife is also enjoying hers, and wondering how she managed without it before.

I have my Yahoo and Gmail email running. Now to try and get my Apple iCloud mail configured. If I can sync my Apple contacts and calendar that would be a bonus. I've plenty of time to play with the hudl as I'm recovering fast from a hip replacement just over two weeks back, and am signed off work for a total of 6 weeks.

Steve
steveb

Return to New members - Welcome & introductions